20 of the Best Easy and Healthy Popsicle Recipes to help keep you cool all summer long. You’re sure to find an icy cold treat the whole family will love!
Homemade healthy popsicles are the best treat on a hot summers day. Call me crazy, but I happily eat them all through winter too. They are an easy dessert you can feel good about eating and you’d be surprised just how easily they come together. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze!
I’ve put together a list of 20 of the Best Easy and Healthy Popsicle Recipes that will get you through summer and beyond.
These homemade frozen treats are packed with nutrients and wholesome fruits. There’s even some that have veggies!
Popsicles are loved by kids and adults alike, and are a great treat that the whole family can enjoy together. But there’s also a boozy adults-only popsicle on the list that can turn that Friday afternoon drink into even more fun.
Ready to be inspired? Grab your popsicle moulds and your blender, and let’s start whipping up some delicious homemade popsicles!
20 EASY AND HEALTHY POPSICLE RECIPES
1. Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles from Be Forever Healthier
These Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles are easily made in the blender from just 4 ingredients. They are great as a healthy snack or dessert.
2. Strawberry Mango Popsicles from Be Forever Healthier
These Strawberry Mango Popsicles are filled with good for you ingredients and will have you cooled down in no time. They are also vegan friendly and refined sugar free.
3. Mimosa Popsicles from Be Forever Healthier
Turn leftover champagne into delicious and refreshing adults-only Mimosa Popsicles! Perfect for summer parties or an after work treat during summer.
4. Berry Swirl Yogurt Pops from A Farmgirl’s Kitchen
Creamy yogurt and fresh berries are swirled together to make hot summer days a bit cooler with these refreshing Berry Swirl Yogurt Popsicles. There are also very pretty.
5. Naturally-Sweetened Key Lime Pie Popsicles from Nourish and Fete
All the delicious flavour of key lime pie – even the buttery graham cracker crust – in cool, creamy popsicle form. Made with Greek yogurt and sweetened naturally with honey for a wholesome, sugar-free summer treat.
6. Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Breakfast Popsicles from Rhubarbarians
These parfait pops blend yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and granola to make a creamy, autumn breakfast.
7. Super Easy Chocolate Yogurt Breakfast Popsicles from Easy Cooking with Molly
Super Easy Chocolate Yogurt Breakfast Popsicles are absolutely delicious and healthy popsicles that make ‘eating dessert for breakfast’ dreams come true.
8. Mexican Hot Chocolate Popsicles by Healing Tomato
These Mexican Hot Chocolate Popsicles, made with all vegan ingredients, are the perfect dessert for those hot summer days.
9. Coconut Mango Raspberry Chia Popsicles from The Foodie Journey
10. Vegan Fudgesicles from The Belly Rules the Mind
These 4-ingredient vegan fudgesicles are easy to make, full of omega 9 fats and an absolutely delicious frozen treat.
11. Easy Coconut Peach Popsicles from This Healthy Kitchen
12. Healthy Tea Popsicles for Sore Throats from Sustainable Kitchen
This simple recipe for Healthy Tea Popsicles For Sore Throats is a delicious natural remedy for kids and adults. These tasty sore throat popsicles will have everyone in the family feeling better in a flash.
13. Berry Avocado Popsicles from NeighborFood
These Berry Avocado Popsicles are filled with raspberries, strawberries, creamy avocado, and a hint of lime. They are so refreshing on a hot summer day!
14. Roasted Peach and Cherry Coconut Popsicles from The Forked Spoon
These 7-ingredient Roasted Peach and Cherry Coconut Popsicles are a healthy dessert option that’s bursting with flavour.
15. Healthy Creamsicles from My Kitchen Love
Kid loving Healthy Creamsicles made with just 4 ingredients and done in 5 minutes (before freezing)! This creamsicle recipe is so quick, easy and delicious!
16. Chocolate Cauliflower Ice Lollies from Recipes from a Pantry
Sneak in some extra veggies while enjoying a delicious frozen vegan treat with these Chocolate Cauliflower Ice Lollies.
17. 3-Ingredient Mango Lassi Popsicles from My Gorgeous Recipes
These 3-ingredient mango lassi popsicles are not only so very yummy, but also healthy. Refined sugar free and baby and toddler friendly.
18. Kombucha Popsicles from Champagne Tastes
These easy two-ingredient Kombucha Popsicles are the perfect cool treat on a hot summer day!
19. Strawberry Beet Smoothie Pops from Sidewalk Shoes
In addition to their gorgeous colour these Strawberry Beet Smoothie Pops are healthy, easy, vegan, gluten free and paleo! Best of all they are absolutely delicious!
20. Lychee Cantaloupe Popsicles from The Flavor Bender
Keep your cool this summer with these refreshingly sweet, fruityLychee Cantaloupe Popsicles! Super easy to make, with delicious flavors that transition from one to the next as you enjoy this frozen treat!
Take advantage of all the ripe summer fruits and vegetables and let them shine in some homemade easy and healthy popsicles. Whether you are looking for an after school treat to cool the kids down or just want something sweet after dinner, popsicles will definitely hit the spot.
Now that you have 20 new popsicle recipes to try, which will you try first? Leave me a comment below. I’d love to hear!
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Feel free to follow my Popsicles & Ice Cream Pinterest board for more popsicle inspiration.
And check out these roundup posts for more healthy recipe ideas: