This versatile quick and easy guacamole can be used in a whole host of ways and is ready in minutes. The perfect base recipe for your avocado needs!
I love all things avocado. I would eat avocado at least once every day and majority of the time it’s in this quick and easy guacamole right here. It’s so simple I wasn’t planning on sharing it but then I thought, why keep this deliciousness from you! Especially when I use it in so many of my recipes!
Here’s just a few ways you can use this quick and easy guacamole:
- As a dip with corn chips or crackers
- On Fajita’s and Tacos
- Spread on rice cakes
- On wraps or sandwiches
- On top of chicken breast
It’s also a base recipe, so if you are looking for a more old fashioned guac that you can use as a dip, throw in some diced red onions, tomatoes and some finely chopped coriander/cilantro and viola!
Never buy an avocado dip again my friends! This recipe right here is all you’ll ever need!
Quick and Easy Guacamole
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Red Onion Optional
- Tomatoes Optional
- Coriander / Cilantro Optional
- Mix ingredients all together
- This is a base recipe for guac - so use it to build up from! If you like onion and tomatoes, throw them in. If you love cilantro, cover the guac in it! But if you are like me and secretly just have an immense love for avocado - the stripped back guac works well too! I especially like it on these healthy chicken tacos!
- Nutritional information for the whole dip.