No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bites
RECIPE VIDEO ABOVE. These no bake apricot coconut energy bites are better for you than store-bought muesli bars and taste better too!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined and dough-like. The mixture should hold together if you press it between your fingers. If it’s too loose, add a tablespoon or two of water to bind and process again. Continue until you achieve desired consistency.
Roll the mixture into balls with damp hands and place onto a baking tray. Use approx. 1 tbsp of mixture for each bite.
Transfer tray to fridge for 30 minutes to set and then store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
- Mixing - If you find the mixture isn't combining well in the food processor, add a tablespoon or two of water and process again.
- Storing - Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Recipe adapted from Happy Healthy Mama.
- Nutrition - Nutrition information is a rough estimate based on one energy bite.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g